About London GAS
He specialises in outdoor gas installations such as gas fire-pits (fire-tables – fire-bowls) in both natural gas & LPG.
- Apprenticeship in Medical & Industrial gas piped systems for hospital wards, operating theatres, vets and Industrial gases
- Hydraulic & pneumatic systems at various sites
- Installed aeration tanks for final effluent water treatment
- Qualified gas engineer on my own since 1997
- NVQ Lvl 3 Diploma in Gas Utilisation and Maintenance: Cookers, Tumble Dryers and Leisure EUSGU 005 600/0922/6
- Qualified for Nat Gas, LPG, Leisure, Boilers, Hobs, Cookers, Range cookers, Fires, Meters and Medium pressure meters
Our Core Values
I am not in this profession because I love to burn gas.
Just the opposite, I want to control gas usage.
If we must burn fossil fuels (at least for now) then I want to burn it as efficiently as possible. Reduce gas usage, produce less harmful emissions.
My aim is to: –
- Replace inefficient gas boilers with modern condensing boilers
- Where possible to utilise Weather Compensation
- Use PDHW (Priority Direct Hot Water) for system boilers
- Use intelligent Smart Controls, such as NEST
- Install boilers that are 20% Hydrogen ready
- Move homes towards low-temp heating